team WANTED Index du Forum
team WANTED
team call of duty black ops 2 ps3

team WANTED Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Bill Evans - Loose Blues (1992) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team WANTED Index du Forum -> Black Ops II PS3 -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shayalik

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Bill Evans - Loose Blues (1992) Répondre en citant

Bill Evans - Loose Blues (1992) > bit.ly/1OQURHa

139)Improviser.sur.un.tel.morceau.est.un.vritable.dfiProfessional.ratings.Review.scores.Source.Rating.Allmusic.[3].First,..it..may..be..the..only..Bill..Evans..release..that..features..all..Evans..compositionsThere...Came...You...est...une...ballade......la...grille...harmonique...assez...complexe1975Il.est.jou.sur.tempo.rapide.(environ.240..la.noire)Il.y.racontait.la.gense.des.deux.sessions.en.quintet.de.1962My..Bells..5:23..6Use...the...boards...for...extended...discussionLe.premier.des.deux.lp.contenait.les.titres.de.l'album.de.1962.InterplayRpertoire[modifier..modifier.le.code]Jokes.are.fine,.but.don't.post.tactless/inappropriate.onesHowever,.I.always.like.Evans.alongside.a.mellow.sax.like.Sims.(this.makes.me.wonder.what.an.Evans/Paul.Desmond.or.even.an.Evans/Paul.Gonsalves.date.might.have.sounded.like).and.there.are.very.few.dates.of.him.with.one.(and.they're.usually.disappointing,.at.that)Quelques,.semaines.plus.tard,.une.fois.de.plus..la.recherche.d'argent.frais,.Evans.voulut.faire.diter.sous.forme.de.partitions.certaines.de.ses.compositions1982Keepnews,...recalling...the...sessions,...stated...that..."My...Bells",...which...is...characterized...by...difficult...tempo...changes,...took...25...takes...to...be...recorded...properly.[2]All.compositions.by.Bill.EvansEven..if..it's..a..bit..pro..forma,..it's..not..bad..(Evans..almost..never..is..for..me),..and..I..think..that..I..actually..prefer..it..to..its..counterpart..Interplay..since..it's..lacking..a..trumpet..(no..offense..meant..to..Freddie..Hubbard,..it's..just..not..a..sound..I..like..with..Evans).Published..Votes..are..used..to..help..determine..the..most..interesting..content..on..RYMAllMusic..AllMovie..SideReel..Celebified..About..FAQ..Feedback..Advertise..Copyright..Policy..Privacy..Policy..Terms..of..Service..Subscribe..2016..AllMusic,..a..division..of..All..Media..Network,..LLC.All..Rights..Reserved..My.Bells.est.un.thme.en.si.majeur.(tonalit.rarissime.en.jazz).o.l'on.sent,.une.fois.encore,.l'influence.des.compositeurs.impressionnistes.sur.Evans2007The...music:...Not...Evans'...finest...or...most...important...stuff,...though...Sims'..."cool"...tenor...sounds...great...with...this...group,...especially...when...they're...doing...ballads^.Bill.Evans.discography.accessed.March.11,.2010.^.a.b.c.Original.1982.liner.notes.by.Orrin.Keepnews.^.a.b.Yanow,.SFunkallero.est.un.morceau.de.16.mesures.en.do.mineur..coloration.assez.bluesy.crit.par.Evans.dans.les.annes.50Recorded..At..–..Nola..Recording..Studios..Remastered..At..–..Fantasy..Studios..Published..By..–..Acorn..Music..Glass..Mastered..At..–..Sony..DADC..Credits..Art..Direction..–..Phil..Carroll..Bass..–..Ron..Carter..Composed..By,..Piano..–..Bill..Evans..Design..Concept..[Cover]..–..Gilles..Margerin..Drums..–..Philly..Joe..Jones*..Engineer..[Recording]..–..Tommy..Nola..Guitar..–..Jim..Hall..Liner..Notes,..Producer..[Original..Recordings]..–..Orrin..Keepnews..Photography..By..–..Phil..Bray..Remastered..By..–..Kirk..Felton..Tape..Op..[Tape..Reprocessing..And..Editing]..–..Ed..Michel..Tenor..Saxophone..–..Zoot..Sims..Notes..Recorded..at..Nola..Penthouse..Sound..Studios,..New..York..City;..August..21..and..22,..1962.Digital..remastering,..1992..(Fantasy..Studios,..Berkeley)..&....1992,..Fantasy,..Inc.The..alternate..of.."Loose..Bloose"..originally..released..on..Peace..Piece..And..Other..Pieces..(Milestone..47024);..other..selections..on..The.."Interplay"..Sessions..(Milestone..47066)Due..to..some..difficulties..during..the..recording..process..(none..of..the..sidemen..were..familiar..with..the..often..complex..numbers),..the..results..were..originally..shelved..and..lost..for..a..couple..of..decadesMme.dition.mais.sous.le.label.FantasyAllmusic...Review...accessed...March...11,...2010...Le..morceau..est..ddi....Ellaine,..la..compagne..d'Evans..des..annes..60..et..au..dbut..des..annes..70Cet..album..est..un..des..deux..seuls..albums..du..pianiste..compos..uniquement..de..compositions..personnellesExplore.Marketplace.Community.Groups.Forum.Blog.Friends.Guidelines.Register.Log.In.Please.enable.Javascript.to.take.full.advantage.of.our.site.features.Don't.post.randomness/off-topic.comments f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team WANTED Index du Forum -> Black Ops II PS3 -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation