team WANTED Index du Forum
team WANTED
team call of duty black ops 2 ps3

team WANTED Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: SelfPublishing On All Platforms A Guide For Amazon KDP Sm ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team WANTED Index du Forum -> Black Ops II PS3 -> Astuce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
shayalik

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 17:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: SelfPublishing On All Platforms A Guide For Amazon KDP Sm Répondre en citant

Self-Publishing On All Platforms: A Guide for Amazon KDP, Smashwords, and Others
by Donna Jenou

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Self-Publishing On All Platforms: A Guide for Amazon KDP, Smashwords, and Others

Have you ever wonder how other self-publishing platforms differ from Amazon KDP? This book points out the differences as well as the similarities in the platforms. The self-publishing platforms that are covered in this book are Amazon KDP, Smashwords, Nook Press, Draft2Digital, and Kobo Writing Life. If you haven’t published on some of the platforms on this list, this guide will give you an idea of what is required to do so. It will help you branch out and expand your reader base so that you can sell more books worldwide. This book covers the different file types that are accepted, the different book cover sizes needed for each platform, and more. So don't miss out, get your copy today!

Tags: thepiratebay torrent download, book without pay, download french, free eReader touch how download reader, book get pdf, discount for book, information wiki author book francais, find audio pc bookstore book, book SkyDrive, book SkyDrive, book ZippyShare, book RapidShare, book ipad free, book OneDrive, read online pdf free, text how download book selling mp3, ios read library pc thepiratebay, book for mac, discount for book, audio book, free full pc phone book, mobile ebook, book online, flibusta fb2 download original online, ebook android pdf, francais ebook access online offline, You search pdf online pdf, kindle download free, book Mega, eReader online, free ebook, epub free, free download via uTorrent, download eng book, audio book, book from lenovo free, audiobook free, torrent download Rarbg free, download via torrent client

Notify me of new posts by emailI realized that PDF and newsletter subscription was a great way to sponsor and to attract subscribers, but for some reason I feel strongly about Kindle eBooks and reading apps readily available on multiple platforms (cellphone, tablet, etc.)I was also be offer free downloads, which are resulting in more reviewsAmazon is byfar the biggest seller of ebooks, so its a no-brainer to have your ebooks available on Amazon KindleSends the right message about what your book is going to be aboutJacqueline says February 13, 2013 at 2:32 AM Thank you for a well-written and well-formatted postPaul Jun says September 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM If you want to sell as a PDF, say, on your website, then you probably have to use a third party website or program to automatically send out your PDF to the customer when they purchase itId say go with Amazon because their audience and their foundation really is number one plus its growing and expanding, so the future can be very promisingAuthors should think globally from day one

Your book’s description should be crafted to catch a reader’s eye and appeal to fans of books in a similar genre and style.Aim for categories as specific as possible (you get only two with Amazon) keeping in mind that selecting a more distinct category (such as Noir or Heist) will automatically include you in a number of general categories (Mystery and Crime Fiction)Authors can do this themselves with a few hours of technical self-education, or pay for a service to take care of it.For those going the DIY route, the manuscript will need to be converted into two documents (assuming you are looking to publish across all major e-book platforms): A MOBI file for Amazon Kindle; and an EPUB file for other e-book retailers, including Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony, and Apple iBooks.Authors can utilize Smashwords Direct to upload their EPUB or Word document onto the Smashwords platform, following the company’s particular style guideWorth a lookIt does depend on the audience and what not, but overall, with the right marketing, the right target audience in mind, as well as a strong platform, your eBook should get into the hands of your audienceRoyalties As the publisher, you determine the priceHave you seen a great number of borrowers? My eBook has only been out for 20 days (which is still very new), but I havent even seen one borrowThats something I realized over the past few months, and it makes tons of senseThats truePaul Jun says March 13, 2012 at 7:29 AM No problem, DanielThis is a tough statistic to fight againstAnd what's nice is that even though people may not being paying to download your book, you're still getting paid -- and pretty well, according to AmazonBut just like anything you have to keep trying and be open to trying new things(Note: Only eBooks enrolled in KDP Select will be available to Kindle Owners Library.) How is it calculated? For example, if themonthly fund amountis $500,000, the total qualified borrows of all participating KDP titles is 300,000, and if your eBook was borrowed 1,500 times, you will earn 0.5% (1,500/300,000 = 0.5%), or $2,500 for that monthYou can use Fiverr.com to have someone design an ebook cover for you, too! I have formatted a word based ebook with 77,000 plus words in it and tons of images using these two programs and my special settings with perfect resultsBubbleCow says March 15, 2012 at 2:32 AM As someone who helps self-publishing on a daily basis, my advice is simple pay for someone to convert your bookKindle KDPIts online software quickly converts your document into a file that can be viewed on a PC, iPad, or other portable devices 07f867cfac

Bedroom Design Ideas With Red CarpetJavaScript: Tips and Tricks to Programming Code with JavaScriptCyber Law in JapanA Legal Minimum WageBake My Day Journal: 110 Page 8x10" Blank Recipe Journal (Cooking Journal)Lohfeld Consulting Group Insights Volume 3: Capture and Proposal Insights and Tips - Volume 3The Power of Positive Destruction: How to Turn a Business Idea into a RevolutionEstablish Your Business In 7 Days: (Remove Yourself From The Work Force Today)Time's Potential: Power Parables 366Recent Developments in Job Analysis (Routledge Library Editions: Human Resource Management) (Volume 17)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 17:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team WANTED Index du Forum -> Black Ops II PS3 -> Astuce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation